We invite orthopedic and/or trauma surgeons and researchers to submit their abstracts for presentation at this prestigious event. This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and contribute to the field of trauma surgery.
- Revision surgery at the lower extremity – treatment of delayed or non-union
- Revision surgery in case of peri-implant infection or osteitis
- Forearm nailing versus plating
- War injuries, nailing, and treatment of "dirty" fractures
- Proximal and distal fractures of the tibia – does the nail play a role?
- Ankle joint and calcaneal fractures
We encourage you to choose a topic of interest from the list above and submit your abstract for consideration. Abstracts should provide valuable insights, innovative approaches, and significant contributions to the respective field. Presentations can be in the form of oral presentations or poster sessions.
We kindly request that you adhere to the specified format and word count limits (350 words)
Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings, allowing you to showcase your work to a wide audience of trauma surgeons and researchers. Selected abstracts may also be considered for awards and recognition. More info will follow soon.
Don't miss this opportunity to contribute to the advancement of trauma surgery and join us at the Annual Meeting of the Küntscher Society. We look forward to receiving your abstracts and welcoming you to this stimulating event.
For any inquiries or further information, please contact our organizing committee at GKSHamburg@uke.de.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: November 30, 2023
Please submit your abstract here.